We offer intramural play to teach the foundational skills of the game and participate in small-sided games that allow players to maximize their touches on the ball and encourage continued player development.
- 8 week season
- Tentative start dates (weather permitting)
- Spring Season: Late March/early April
- Fall Season: After Labor Day
- No play on holiday weekends
- Registration includes - T-shirt, socks and a participation award
- Additional items needed - Size 3 soccer ball, cleats, shin guards & water bottle
- Meet once a week, typically late Saturday morning, for 1 hour.
- Alternate weeks of practice and weeks of games
- Games are 3 v. 3 with no goalie
- Teams train under the direction of a master coach
- Girls and boys have separate teams and play only other girls/boys teams.
- Practice 1 night per week
- Games on Saturday morning
- Games are 4 v. 4 with no goalie